- JD- William & Mary School of Law (2004)
- BA- James Madison University (2001)
- North Carolina
- Admitted to practice in all Virginia federal and state courts.
- Admitted to practice in all North Carolina state courts.
- Recieved an AV Preeminet rating from Martindale-Hubbell (since '13)
- Recognized as a "Rising Star" Super Lawyer (since '13)
- Recognized as a "Top 40 Under 40" Lawyer by The National Trial Lawyers (2012)
- "Superb" 10.0 rating on Avvo, which means Kevin is one of the best personal injury attorneys in Virginia:
What Clients Have to Say about Kevin:
"Kevin was professional, and cared about the pressure I was dealing with due to my loss. If I ever had to retain lawyers again, it would be the Shapiro, Lewis & Appleton firm." -Jim A.
"I am extremely satisfied with the outcome of my case (I received 100% of the available money) and would definitely recommend Kevin to my friends and family if they ever need a top-notch personal injury attorney." Chris C.
"Kevin and his staff were courteous, efficient, and highly effective. I am very satisfied with the result he got for me and I would recommend his services to friends and family." Larry H.
"Kevin Duffan kept me apprised of all case related developments to include those which were both favorable and potentially unfavorable to my case. Kevin also made sure that I understood every minute detail related to my case and how it could have affected the outcome." Jason B.