If you or a loved one have suffered a serious brain injury due to an accident, you probably have questions and concerns. This page is meant to be a resource and was developed by our team of experienced brain injury attorneys:
Watch These Informational Videos on Traumatic Brain Injuries
Frequently Asked Questions
- What must be proven in order to establish that I have suffered a brain injury?
- What are the long-term effects of a traumatic brain injury?
- I was not diagnosed with a brain injury at first. What does this do to my potential claim
- Additional brain injury FAQs
Case Results Involving Victims Who Suffered Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Our firm (with co-counsel) obtained a record-setting mild traumatic brain injury verdict in Virginia in October of 2000: $46 million, with interest $60 million.
- Our firm also successfully settled a case involving a young girl who suffered a traumatic brain injury in a truck wreck. The firm attorneys who handled the case, Randy Appleton and James Lewis, recognized that their client was going to need a lifetime of care, so they secured a $21 million structured settlement.