If you or a loved one have suffered a serious brain injury due to an accident, you probably have questions and concerns. This page is meant to be a resource and was developed by our team of experienced brain injury attorneys.
Firm's Record-Setting Case Results for Traumatic Brain Injury Victims
- Our firm (with co-counsel) obtained a record-setting mild traumatic brain injury verdict in Virginia in October of 2000. The jury verdict was for $46 million ($60 million with post-judgment interest; settled while on appeal).
- Our firm settled a case involving a young girl who suffered a traumatic brain injury in an accident involving a commercial truck. The firm attorneys who handled the case, Randy Appleton and James Lewis, recognized that their client was going to need a lifetime of care, so they were able to secure a $21 million structured settlement.
Our firm published an in-depth legal guide discussing the options available to someone who suffered a traumatic brain injury or head wound as a result of a preventable accident.
Download the free guide here. We will send you a PDF version of the guide by e-mail.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What must be proven in order to establish that I have suffered a brain injury?
- What are the long-term effects of a traumatic brain injury?
- I was not diagnosed with a brain injury at first. What does this do to my potential claim
- Additional brain injury FAQs
Below is an informative video produced by the Sheperd Center on how to assist a loved one suffering from a traumatic brain injury: