If you or a loved one have been seriously hurt in a car accident, you probably have questions and concerns. The information below is meant to help and was provided by our team of experienced personal injury attorneys:
Watch these videos related to the injury claims process in Virginia
Frequently asked questions
- What am I entitled to if I am involved in a car accident?
- Should I use my health insurance if I have been in a car wreck?
- I was in a car accident but my friend was driving. I don't think I should make a claim against my friend. What should I do?
- Additional Car Accident FAQs
A sample of our car and/or motorcycle wreck injury case results
- Motorcycle Passengers Severely Injured in Head-On Collision with Police Officer Receive $1.5 MIllion after Mediation
- $600,000 Settlement for Car Accident Victim Who Had to Undergo Neck/Cervical Fusion Surgery Which Resulted in Substantial Lost Income and Earning Capacity
Keep in mind, ever case is different, so the case results mentioned above cannot be guaranteed, even if your case sounds similar to one of the cases above. You also need to know that when you pursue a personal injury claim, it will likely be an uphill battle. The insurance companies will often make the process as difficult as possible because their goal is to reduce or deny any liability for the car accident.
This is why having an experienced, well-respected Virginia car accident lawyer is absolutely critical. Car accident insurance adjusters know when they are dealing with an attorney who is just looking for a quick settlement. You don't want that kind of lawyer. For the sake of your case, you want an experienced attorney who is actually willing to take your case all the way to trial. In many instances, if you hire a lawyer who has a reputation for actually litigating cases in front of juries, the insurance companies will be more eager to settle.
Below are links to articles describing the types of vehicle accidents and injuries our firm handles
- Uninsured motorist claims
- Motorcycle crashes
- Truck and semi-tractor trailer accidents in VA
- Improper/runaway trailer wrecks
- Train/railroad/crossing accidents
- Drunk driving wrecks
- Bus crashes
- Rental car collisions
- Pedestrian/crosswalk accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- ATV wrecks
- Bicycle accidents
- Moped and scooter wrecks
- Taxi cab and limousine crashes
- Spinal cord injuries, including quadraplegia and paraplegia
- Traumatic brain injury, closed head injury, concussions
- Broken bones and fractures
- Back injuries, including herniated discs
- Neck injuries, including ruptured discs
- Shoulder injuries
- Knee injuries
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Burn injuries
- Amputation injury