TALK TO EXPERIENCED ASBESTOS MESOTHELIOMA LAWYERS
Five Reasons to Contact Our Asbestos Mesothelioma Law Firm Right Now
- Our personal injury law firm has ONLY handled personal injury cases including major railroad-related disease cases since 1985. We also handle cases throughout the Southeastern United States including Virginia, North Carolina, and many other states.
- Track record of multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements in numerous asbestos mesothelioma cases and tried cases throughout the United States.
- Recognized nationwide as a leading personal injury law firm and one of the Best Law Firms in America by U.S. News & World Report (since '10).
- Over 80 years combined legal experience to work for you today.
- Local offices serving Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Suffolk, Portsmouth, Hampton, Newport News, Williamsburg and the entire state of Virginia
Have Questions? We Have Answers
Q: If I call or fill in the form, does that mean I am hiring your firm now?
A: No, this is a free confidential consultation. If you want to retain us it will be by a retainer agreement we send for your review. We only get paid if we recover for you also.
Q: Are there upfront fees or hourly lawyer charges?
A: No, we are only paid a percentage of a recovery you approve, and there are no case expenses due until then.
Q: Does your firm do anything besides personal injury law?
A: No, "All we do is injury law" is our slogan, and it's what we do every day, And we believe we have happy clients to prove it.
Every time I called, I got to speak to someone and all of my questions were answered. I highly recommend this law firm. - Robert M.
The attorneys at this firm are true professionals, and the staff is so courteous and helpful. - Katherine B.