Seth D. Scott represents personal injury clients in both state and federal courts, and takes pride in developing a personal relationship with every client beginning with the first meeting. He attended high school in Virginia Beach, Virginia, graduated from George Mason University and attended law school at the University of Richmond, graduating cum laude. In 2016, he was named as a Virginia “Rising Star” lawyer by Super Lawyer’s magazine, an honor reserved by lawyers exhibiting excellence in their practice area and only 2.5% of attorneys in Virginia receive such a distinction. Seth practiced personal injury law out of Roanoke, Virginia and in Hampton, Virginia before returning home to join our firm. Seth is a die-hard Washington Nationals and Washington Redskins fan, but his clients who favor other teams do not hold this against him.
- Seth has been recognized by Super Lawyers magazine as a Rising Star in Virginia for 2016 through 2018. This is an honor reserved for those lawyers who exhibit excellence in their practice of law. Only 2.5% of attorneys in Virginia receive this distinction.
- George Mason University, B.A.
- University of Richmond, J.D., cum laude
- Virginia State Bar
- North Carolina State Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association