Do I have a claim for a slip and fall accident?
- Do you know where you fell? You need to know where the fall and injuries took place in order for an attorney to pursue recovery.
- Were you aware of the hazardous condition before you fell? If you were aware, it does not necessarily negate your claim, but the owner may try to use that information against you.
- Did you sustain injuries from the fall? In order to seek compensation, you need to show you suffered injuries in the fall.
- Have you received a medical diagnosis for your injuries? If you have not seen a doctor yet, consult with one right away in order to have your injuries diagnosed and what treatment will be needed.
- Contact a Virginia slip and fall accident attorney.