Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 800-752-0042
Phone: 757-460-7776
Shapiro & Appleton

If I am going to sue a nursing home for neglect should I transfer my family member or loved one to a new facility?

Yes. It is always a concern that staff and the administration of a nursing home may treat a resident suing a nursing home differently once suit is filed. It is always a good idea to seek a new nursing home if this is your situation. Most states have agencies that can assist in this new placement.  In addition, qualified attorneys often are aware of the better facilities in their community.

Avvo The Best lawyers in America Super lawyers Best Law Firms US News Verdicts and Settlements AV LexisNexis

Live Chat