Should I file an accident report if hurt on vacation?

Yes. If you are hurt at a business establishment, you should file a report with management. Follow up by email, so there is an electronic paper trail. If the accident was in a vehicle, talk to the police and get a copy of the accident report. 
Randall E. Appleton
Connect with me
Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Lawyer Serving Va Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake & all of Virginia