Nursing Home Injuries
No Financial Recovery For You, No Legal Fee
Request Your Free Consultation

What should I do if my loved one is abused or neglected in a nursing home?

Talk to an attorney immediately. You could be entitled to damages for your loved one's suffering. You also should report the incident to your state authority governing nursing homes
Richard N. Shapiro
Connect with me
Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Lawyer Serving Va Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake & all of Virginia