Who are the possible liable parties in a bike accident?
- At-fault driver of cars, trucks, motorcycles, buses, or any other vehicle.
- Owner of the vehicle if someone else was driving the vehicle (i.e. driver was drunk, but the owner still let the driver use the vehicle.)
- If the driver was working at the time of the accident, their employer could be liable.
- The municipality responsible for the road if it was road conditions that caused the accident.
- Repair shop, whether for the bike or the vehicle involved in the crash, if the shop was negligent in repairs and that is what caused or contributed to the crash.