This article catalogues and reviews personal injuries caused by drunk drivers (DUI/DWI) as well as case results and settlements involving clients our Virginia drunk driving injury lawyers have represented in the past.
Whenever clients hire us, we examine numerous unique circumstances. Our goal in every DUI and DWI injury or wrongful death case is to identify all sources of insurance to help our client receive maximum compensation. We will seek recovery for all accident-related expenses and losses, including medical bills, lost wages, permanent injuries, pain, suffering and scars. In addition, we can also bring a claim for punitive damages. This is a form of compensation that can be assessed if we establish that the drunk driver was grossly negligent or committed egregiously bad acts.
For additional info on drunk driving accidents, take a look at these articles which were written by experienced drunk driving personal injury lawyers:
- Focus on North and South Carolina Personal Injuries Caused by Drunk Drivers
- Focus on West Virginia Personal Injuries Caused by Drunk Drivers
- Focus on Virginia Personal Injuries Caused By Drunk Drivers
- What Constitutes a DUI/DWI Violation by a VA Driver?
- $300,000 Settlement for Injured Victim who was Hit by a Drunk Hit-and-Run Driver
- Settlement Secured for Child who Suffered Traumatic Brain Injury in Accident Caused by Intoxicated Driver
- Injured Victims in Fairfax County, VA Receive Settlement After Rear-End Car Wreck Involving Drunk Driver
- College Student in Virginia Beach Receives Settlement After Suffering Injuries in DUI-Related Crash
If we can assist you or an injured family member, feel free to give us a call to set up a free, no-hassle consultation.