Reasons why our law firm has one of the biggest and best web sites in Virginia (VA) and the eastern United States:
- Over 22,000 pages of injury law information.
- Over 200 lawyer info videos.
- An extensive library of in-depth consumer guides and reports focusing on a myriad of personal injury topics including car accidents, motorcycle wrecks, truck crashes, medical malpractice, railroad worker injuries, traumatic brain injury, wrongful death accidents, and so forth.
- Information provided by lawyers listed in the "The Best Lawyers in America" publication (several years, including 2012) and listed by you U. S. News & World Report as a "Best Law Firm" (Norfolk, VA).
- Far more injury law information than any other Virginia personal injury lawyer info source and probably more than any North Carolina (NC), West Virginia (WV) or other nearby state source on personal injury law.
- All of our attorneys blog every week on personal injury law topics focused on Virginia, the Carolinas, and general personal injury matters. This helps the attorneys stay up-to-date on breaking injury law and evidence techniques which helps our attorneys at trial (yes, our lawyers actually go to court and litigate cases)