Shapiro & Appleton law firm is here to help. Getting seriously injured due to the fault of another can be a traumatic experience. You should focus on recovery, not having to deal with the hassles and roadblocks of insurance claims adjusters. We take that burden off of you, and maximize your recovery.
Call, fill in the quick contact form on this page, or chat with our representative, so we can get started and take the hassle and headaches of dealing with the insurance company off of you. If you choose to call our firm, you will get to speak with an actual attorney. The consultation is free and completely confidential.
Top-Rated Avvo Attorneys
Five Reasons to Contact Our Law Firm Right Now
- Our lawyers ONLY handled personal injury cases including car accident injuries, motorcycle accident injuries, car vs. tractor-trailer accident injuries, traumatic brain injuries, railroad worker injuries, etc.
- Recognized as a "Best Law Firm" by U.S. News & World Report (since '10) for personal injury law.
- Rated as " AV Preeminent" by Martindale-Hubbell, one of the most respected legal publications in the country.
- A+ Rating by the Better Business Bureau.
- Serving clients in Virginia, North Carolina, and throughout the Southeastern U.S. since 1985.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I call or fill in the form, does that mean I am hiring your firm now?
No, this is a free confidential consultation. If you want to retain us it will be by a retainer agreement we send for your review. We only get paid if we recover for you also.
Are there upfront fees or hourly lawyer charges?
No, we are only paid a percentage of a recovery you approve, and there are no case expenses due until then.
Does your firm do anything besides personal injury law?
No, "All we do is injury law" is our slogan, and it's what we do every day, And we believe we have happy clients to prove it.