Child/Teen Health & Safety Checklist by Richard N. Shapiro, Attorney
We all want to keep our children and teenagers safe. Some of the attorneys at our firm have young kids. The author of this report, Rick Shapiro, has two children. That's why Rick wrote this report. It features important tips for parents so they can help guide their children as they make the transition from adolescence to adulthood.
The reports focuses on the following topics:
- Drunk driving
- Distracted driving, especially texting behind the wheel
- Drowsy driving
- Pedestrian and crosswalk accidents
- Drug use and abuse
- Internet safety and predators
- Swimming pool incidents, diving and accidental drownings
- ATV and go-cart crashes and rollovers
- Jet Ski accidents and injuries
- Boating accidents and injuries
- Bicycle wrecks and safety
To get a free, PDF copy of the report, simply fill out the quick contact form on this page and we'll send you the report right away.