Taking Elmiron, a medication prescribed to people suffering from IC and bladder issues, has been linked to serious eye damage and vision loss.
Specifically, taking Elmiron has been associated with the development of maculopathy (also known as macular retinopathy). Taking Elmiron has also been linked to the following vision issues:
- Pigmentary maculopathy
- Pigmentary maculitis
- Pigmentary macular degeneration
- Retinal maculopathy
- Retinal maculitis
- Retinal macular degeneration
- Toxic maculopathy
- Toxic maculitis
- Toxic macular degeneration
- Retinal toxicity
- Retinal pigmentary endothelium injury (RPE)
- Dry macular degeneration
- Elmiron toxicity
Elmiron Eye Damage Cases We Accept If you or a loved one meet the following factors, you have the right to pursue financial restitution for your harms and losses from the manufacturer of Elmiron:
- You took at least 200 mg of Elmiron for at least one and a half years
- You developed vision loss or eye damage
- You were diagnosed with one of the conditions listed above by an eye doctor.
Why You Should Contact Shapiro, Washburn & Sharp
Put over 80 years combined legal experience to work for you today. Call us now, or fill in the quick contact form on this page so we can get started and take the hassle and headaches off of you. Yes, we offer free, completely confidential consultations where you will get to speak directly to an attorney with our law firm.