We all want to keep our children and teenagers safe. Our North Carolina licensed injury lawyers have kids and teenagers. I have two teenagers at home who I hope to send to college, so child/teen safety is an issue that is near and dear to my heart. That’s what this injury prevention/safety checklist is all about – important tips and guidelines geared towards our children/teenage family members who are making the transition from adolescence to adulthood.
This report focuses on:
- Drunk driving & substitute drivers
- Distracted driving (e.g. texting and driving)
- Drowsy driving
- Pedestrian/crosswalk accidents/injury prevention
- Drug use/abuse
- Internet safety & predators
- Swimming pool incidents such as accidental drownings/diving accidents
- ATV and Go-cart crashes/safety
- Jet ski and boating accidents/injuries
- Bicycle safety/wrecks
To get a free, PDF copy of the report, fill out the quick contact form on this page and we’ll send you the guide via e-mail right away.