TALK TO EXPERIENCED PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS
Getting hurt in an accident can be a traumatic experience. You should focus on your recovery, not having to deal with the hassles of insurance claims adjusters and defense attorneys. Call us now, or fill in the quick contact form so we can get started and take the hassle and headaches off of you. Yes, it is a free, confidential consultation by an attorney.
Five Reasons to Call Our Law Firm Right Now
- Our Virginia personal injury law firm has ONLY handled personal injury cases including car accident injuries, truck accident injuries, traumatic brain injuries, railroad worker injuries, medical malpractice, etc.
- Recognized as a "Best Law Firm" by U.S. News & World Report (since '10) for personal injury law.
- A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau
- Over 80 years of combined legal experience.
- Local offices serving Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Suffolk, Portsmouth, Hampton, Newport News, Williamsburg and the entire state of Virginia
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: If I call or fill in the form, does that mean I am hiring your firm now?
A: No, this is a free confidential consultation. If you want to retain us it will be by a retainer agreement we send for your review. We only get paid if we recover for you also.
Q: Are there upfront fees or hourly lawyer charges?
A: No, we are only paid a percentage of a recovery you approve, and there are no case expenses due until then.
Q: Does your firm do anything besides personal injury law?
A: No, "All we do is injury law" is our slogan, and it's what we do every day, And we believe we have happy clients to prove it.
Every time I called, I got to speak to someone and all of my questions were answered. I highly recommend this law firm. - Robert M.
The attorneys at this firm are true professionals, and the staff is so courteous and helpful. - Katherine B.