Since 1985, Shapiro, Washburn & Sharp law firm has been helping injured clients get maximum compensation for their injuries, securing millions in settlements and verdicts. Unlike some law firms, we focus on personal attention to help you get through the traumatic experience of mounting medical bills, lost wages and dealing with stingy insurance adjusters. One major goal is take that burden off of you, and maximize your recovery, and we have been named a “Best Law Firm” by U.S. News & World Report because of our long, solid track record in personal injury law.
Call, fill in the quick contact form on this page, or live chat with us, so we can get started and take the hassle and headaches of dealing with the insurance company off of you. If you choose to call our firm, an actual attorney will review your potential case. The consultation is free and completely confidential.
Five Reasons to Contact Our Law Firm Right Now
- Our lawyers ONLY handled personal injury cases including car accident injuries, motorcycle accident injuries, car vs. tractor-trailer accident injuries, traumatic brain injuries, railroad worker injuries, etc.
- Recognized as a “Best Law Firm” by U.S. News & World Report (since ’10) for personal injury law.
- Rated as ” AV Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, one of the most respected legal publications in the country.
- A+ Rating by the Better Business Bureau.
- Serving clients in Virginia, North Carolina, and throughout the Southeastern U.S. since 1985.