Since 1985, Shapiro & Appleton law firm has been helping injured clients get maximum compensation for their injuries, securing millions in settlements and verdicts. Unlike some law firms, we focus on personal attention to help you get through the traumatic experience of mounting medical bills, lost wages and dealing with stingy insurance adjusters. One major goal is take that burden off of you, and maximize your recovery, and we have been named a “Best Law Firm” by U.S. News & World Report because of our long, solid track record in personal injury law.
Five Reasons to Contact Our Law Firm Right Now
- Our lawyers ONLY handled personal injury cases including car accident injuries, motorcycle accident injuries, car vs. tractor-trailer accident injuries, traumatic brain injuries, railroad worker injuries, etc.
- Recognized as a "Best Law Firm" by U.S. News & World Report (since '10) for personal injury law.
- Rated as " AV Preeminent" by Martindale-Hubbell, one of the most respected legal publications in the country.
- A+ Rating by the Better Business Bureau.
- Serving clients in Virginia, North Carolina, and throughout the Southeastern U.S. since 1985.
Fill Out the Form Below
Frequently Asked Questions
If I call or fill in the form, does that mean I am hiring your firm now?
No, this is a free confidential consultation. If you want to retain us it will be by a retainer agreement we send for your review. We only get paid if we recover for you also.
Are there upfront fees or hourly lawyer charges?
No, we are only paid a percentage of a recovery you approve, and there are no case expenses due until then.
Does your firm do anything besides personal injury law?
No, "All we do is injury law" is our slogan, and it's what we do every day, And we believe we have happy clients to prove it.