Virginia defective product lawyer Rick Shapiro talks about the types of damages that can be recovered through either a personal injury or wrongful death claim. Unfortunately, in many defective product cases, the injuries are quite severe. For example, Rick represented the family of a man who died after his lawn mower exploded engulfing him in flames and ultimately killing him. Rick pursued damages on behalf of the victim's family for loss of companionship, pain and suffering, etc. and ultimately obtained a multi-million dollar jury verdict in the Eastern District of Virginia.
To learn more about that case, check out this page:
- North Carolina Defective Product Injury Attorneys – Returning the Defective Product
- What is the gray market in product liability cases?
- Recalled Dangerous Infant Sleeper Still Being Used in Daycare Centers
- Attorney Discusses Railroad Companies Lack of Action with Asbestos
- Can Talc Baby Powder Cause Ovarian Cancer?
- How Does the CPSA Protect Consumers from Dangerous Products?