Car Injuries
No Financial Recovery For You, No Legal Fee
Request Your Free Consultation

In the Military and Hurt in a Car Wreck - What To Do

As a firm based in the Hampton Roads region (specifically we have offices in Virginia Beach, Hampton and Norfolk), our team of personal injury attorneys routinely represent men and women who serve in the military. If you or a loved one was seriously hurt in a car wreck and are currently serving in the armed forces, the process of seeking restitution for your medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering is somewhat different from that of a civilian client. For example, if you received medical care at a military hospital, this may be subject to a lien under ERISA. To learn more, watch this video, then read this article: