Talc ovarian cancer lawyer Rick Shapiro discusses the disturbing corporate indifference to the health and safety of female consumers in connection with talcum powder products. Big talc manufacturers like Johnson & Johnson learned about the link between consistent use of talc powder and an increased risk of developing ovarian cancer decades ago. Nevertheless, they failed to issue a recall or put a warning label on their product. It is a prime example of corporate profits being preferred over consumer safety.
Related Articles and Videos on the Shocking Talc Powder-Ovarian Cancer Connection:
- 2016 Public Health Update: African-American Ovarian Cancers Linked to Talcum Powder Use
- In-Depth Consumer Report about the Link Between Talc Powder Use and Ovarian Cancer in Women.
- Multi-Million Dollar Jury Verdict in Talc Powder Ovarian Cancer Cases
- Video: Proving Your Ovarian Cancer was Caused by Talc Powder Use
- How to Hold Makers of Dangerous Products Accountable for Failure to Warn
- Countries Banning J&J Baby Powder Due to Cancer-Causing Talc