Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 800-752-0042
Phone: 757-460-7776
Shapiro & Appleton

I missed work because of my injuries from my car accident. Can I recover for that lost time?

Yes, you can make a claim for your lost wages.  If you have been the victim of a car accident that was not your fault, you should get a note or other written documentation from your doctor showing the reason for your work restriction, and get something signed by your employer detailing the days of work that you missed and your current wage or rate of pay. These things will be very helpful for your recovery in your claim for lost wages.
Avvo The Best lawyers in America Super lawyers Best Law Firms US News Verdicts and Settlements AV LexisNexis

Live Chat