If you or a loved one have suffered a serious brain injury due to an accident in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Hampton, Newport News, Portsmouth, Suffolk or anywhere else in Virginia, you probably have questions and concerns. This page is meant to be a resource and was developed by our team of experienced brain injury attorneys.
Firm's Record-Setting Case Results for Traumatic Brain Injury Victims
- Our firm (with co-counsel) obtained a record-setting mild traumatic brain injury verdict in Virginia in October of 2000. The jury verdict was for $46 million ($60 million with post-judgment interest; settled while on appeal).
- Our firm settled a case involving a young girl who suffered a traumatic brain injury in an accident involving a commercial truck. Our team of TBI attorneys recognized that their client was going to need a lifetime of care, so they were able to secure a $5.5 million settlement with a structured annuity which could bring the total value of the settlement to $21 million.
Our firm published an in-depth legal guide discussing the options available to someone who suffered a traumatic brain injury or head wound as a result of a preventable accident.
Download the free guide here. We will send you a PDF version of the guide by e-mail.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What must be proven in order to establish that I have suffered a brain injury?
- What are the long-term effects of a traumatic brain injury?
- I was not diagnosed with a brain injury at first. What does this do to my potential claim
- Additional brain injury FAQs
Our Virginia Beach brain injury law firm sees brain damage/brain injury cases arising from a variety of circumstances:
Below is an informative video produced by the Sheperd Center on how to assist a loved one suffering from a traumatic brain injury