I was hurt by a drunk driver. Can I sue? | Shapiro, Washburn & Sharp

In Virginia, you cannot be compensated in a car accident lawsuit if you are in any way responsible for the car accident. Please consult a personal injury attorney if you have been injured by a drunk driver and think you bear some liability for the accident.