I was in a wreck and I am concerned about my lost wages. How will I recover them? | Shapiro, Washburn & Sharp

In North Carolina (NC), like most states, you are entitled to reimbursement for lost wages resulting from a wreck that was not your fault.  When our attorneys submit a demand package to the insurance company, we send a form, filled out by your employer, that outlines your rate of pay and time lost from work since the wreck. 

Usually it helps to have a doctor who has made the recommendation to take you out of work to support this claim. With that documentation, we can easily argue that you are entitled to full compensation for your wages.