If I am in a car accident, what should I know about insurance adjusters calling me? | Shapiro, Washburn & Sharp

  If you were hurt by another driver, you need to file a claim with that driver’s insurance firm. You will receive a call from the company’s insurance adjuster. They will want to know about the crash, your injuries and much more.