Car Injuries
No Financial Recovery For You, No Legal Fee
Request Your Free Consultation

Can a bicyclist who is injured by a motorist apply to receive med pay benefits?

Yes. If a bicyclist is struck by a motorist and is seriously injured, they have the right to file a claim with their automobile insurance carrier to recover medical expense benefits (a.k.a. med pay benefits). If you are unsure whether you have med pay benefits under your auto insurance policy, take the time to contact our personal injury law firm. 
Seth Scott
Connect with me
Norfolk, Chesapeake & Va Beach Injury Attorney