Car Injuries
No Financial Recovery For You, No Legal Fee
Request Your Free Consultation

The person that caused my accident ran from the scene and I didn’t get their information. What can I do?

If you have car insurance yourself, and it is a Virginia policy, then you have something called Uninsured Motorist coverage or (UM) for short.  UM coverage is designed to help with this very thing.  You should report your accident to your insurance company, and ultimately you will have coverage up to the amount of your UM limits as a source of recovery for your damages.