What am I entitled to if I'm involved in a car accident? | Shapiro, Washburn & Sharp

It depends on a variety of factors including: (1) the type of case you have, (2) the extent of your physical injuries, (3) whether you’ve missed time from work or had to retire early because of your injuries, (4) the amount of available insurance coverage, and so forht.

How do you obtain these monetary damages? The first step is to consult with a car accident injury lawyer so you can determine your legal options. The next step is to have your lawyer file a personal injury claim. Some cases will settle quickly while others may go all the way to trial.