What evidence do you collect for a herniated disc to get compensation in a personal injury claim or lawsuit? | Shapiro, Washburn & Sharp

Most accident victims with this injury must be treated by an orthopedic doctor or surgeon who will use a magnetic resonance imaging study or MRI to diagnose it. If you have a herniated or bulging disc from a car accident, this is one of the ways your attorney can prove the injury exists.