What should I do if a loved one is injured by a physician during medical treatment or surgery? | Shapiro, Washburn & Sharp

In Virginia and North Carolina, you can file a medical malpractice lawsuit. A medical malpractice lawsuit can be filed for surgical errors and mistakes; improper diagnosis and misdiagnosis; or negligent care.