Our lawyers have actively donated either time or money (or both) to an array of worthy charitable organizations. We do this because our team of attorneys and staff understand the importance of giving back to the community that we have the privilege of serving day in and day out.
Note: the image to the right of our team "Torts Illustrated" at the Promise Places Plane Pull charity event. The mission of Promise Places is to provide supervised residential houses in a neighborhood setting, designed to promote the maximum growth for adults with mild to moderate mental disabilities.
Here are just a few of the charitable organizations in Hampton Roads, Virginia that we have contributed to over the years:
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- Children's Hospital of the Kings Daughters
- Colington Volunteer Firefighters
- Court Appointed Special Advocates
- Destination Imagination Youth Improvisational Programs
- Hebrew Academy of Tidewater
- Jewish Family Service
- Juvenile Diabetes Relief Fund
- Lake Taylor Transitional Care Hospital
- Toys for Tots