These video testimonials are evidence of our firm’s client-first philosophy:
As the testimonials above indicate, we focus on taking some of the burden off your shoulders after a serious accident so you can direct your attention to recovery, not having to haggle with an insurance company. Here are some client-focused policies that are firm is happy to have in place:
- Free case evaluation with an actual attorney
- Confidential legal consultation
- Kid-friendly office that will ensure your children are taken care of during your consultation
- If your car is in the shop, we will pick you up.
- The Client Pledge all of our attorneys take
In addition to hiring a law firm that focuses on client satisfaction, you probably want a firm that has a strong reputation in the legal community and a track record of success. Well, here is a list of some of our professional accolades and accomplishments:
- Won a record-setting $60 million jury verdict (with interest), with the assistance of co-counsel, for a seriously injured client.
- Achieved the highest rating (“AV”) from Martindale-Hubbell. This prestigious “AV” rating means our attorneys have a reputation among lawyers and judges for preeminent legal skill and the highest ethical standards.
- Recognized as Virginia “Super Lawyers” by Law & Politics Magazine (Lewis since ’06, Shapiro since ’09, Appleton since ’12, Duffan since ’13).
- Recognized as a “Best Law Firm” for injury law by U.S. News & World Report (since ’10).
- Many of our lawyers possess a “Superb” rating on Avvo, a legal rating service
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer per the National Board of Legal Specialty Certification (Shapiro)
- Licensed: VA, WV, NC, SC, Wash., D.C., KY, associated to practice pro hac vice in entire eastern U.S.A.