The testimonial above show that our North Carolina pesonal injury law firm focuses on taking some of the burden off your shoulders after a serious accident so you can direct your attention to recovery, not having to haggle with an insurance company. Here are some client-first policies that are firm is happy to have in place:
- Free case evaluation with an actual attorney
- Confidential legal consultation
- Kid-friendly office that will ensure your children are taken care of during your consultation
- If your car is in the shop, we will pick you up.
Our North Carolina personal injury lawyers have developed a track record of success in representing injured victims in their time of need and have received numerous professional accolades:
- Secured a record-setting (in Virginia) $60 million jury verdict for a brain injury victim.
- Achieved the highest rating ("AV") from Martindale-Hubbell. This prestigious "AV" rating means our attorneys have a reputation among lawyers and judges for preeminent legal skill and the highest ethical standards.
- Recognized as a "Best Law Firm" by U.S. News & World Report (since 2010).
- Lawyers with "Superb" ratings on Avvo, a legal rating service
- Selected to the elite “Million Dollar Advocates Forum” (Lewis, Shapiro, Appleton).
- Lawyers admitted to practice at the U.S. Supreme Court (Shapiro, Appleton)
- Licensed: NC, SC, Wash., D.C., KY, VA, WV, MA associated to practice pro hac vice in entire eastern U.S.A.