Concussion Injury Symptoms | Virginia Brain Injury Attorney
• Were you knocked out during the concussion?
• Did you have trouble remembering the accident, what led up to the accident, or what happened after the accident?
• Were you acting confused after your accident?
• Were you slurring your words or having trouble speaking?
• Were you having vision problems, such as blurred vision or seeing stars?
• Were you having hearing problems, such as trouble hearing or ringing in your ears?
• Did you feel dizzy or dazed?
• Were you having trouble walking or having trouble with coordination?
• Did you suffer from a severe headache?
• Did you feel nauseous or vomit?
• Did you have trouble answering questions or following directions?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, it is a very good idea to seek medical help after your head injury.
Also know that you could not see any symptoms for hours or even days after your injury. You may be suffering from post-concussive syndrome if you notice the following symptoms:
• You have difficulty with memory or concentration.
• You have chronic headaches or migraines.
• You suffer from dizziness or lightheadedness.
• You notice a significant change in your sex drive.
• You notice a significant change in your sleep patterns.
• You notice behavioral differences, such as anger or anxiety.