The more evidence your car accident attorney can show, the better the chances are you will get the full financial compensation you deserve. One important way to document details of the accident is to take notes. The sooner you do this, the better off you will be. It can take months and months for a case to be settled and this can affect how well you remember details. Make sure to write down the following:
- Where and when the crash occurred.
- Details on how the accident happened.
- Weather and road conditions when the crash happened.
- The names, contact information, and insurance company information for the driver or drivers involved in the crash.
- The names and contact information of any passengers in the other vehicle
- The names and contact information of any witnesses to the crash and statements of what they saw.