It is not uncommon for both sides of a car accident lawsuit to have two different accounts of what happened. Some of the more common questions in car accident interrogatories include:
- Describe how the accident occurred.
- How fast were you going at the time of the crash?
- Have you been involved in any other car accidents within the past 10 years? If so, please provide the date, the details of the accident, and legal outcome.
- Please provide the names and contact information of any witnesses to the accident.
- Please provide every traffic violation you have received in the past 10 years.
- Have you consumed any alcohol in the past 24 hours? If yes, please list the type, how much, and when it was consumed.
- Please list any photographs, reports, or diagrams about the accident that you know of and where these documents currently are.