What should I do if a loved one is injured by a physician during medical treatment or surgery?

In Virginia and North Carolina, you can file a medical malpractice lawsuit. A medical malpractice lawsuit can be filed for surgical errors and mistakes; improper diagnosis and misdiagnosis; or negligent care. 
Randall E. Appleton
Connect with me
Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Lawyer Serving Va Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake & all of Virginia