Who should I contact in the NC state government regarding nursing home abuse or negligence? | Shapiro, Washburn & Sharp

Call your local county Department of Social Services and ask for the Adult Protective Services office. They have the authority to report evidence of neglect or abuse to the DA and various regulatory agencies as needed. They also can initiate court action if needed to protect your loved one.