Types of Cases We Handle
Our firm specializes in personal injury law. The practice area categories indicate the types of cases we routinely handle. If your case does not specifically fall into one of these categories, it's ok. We may still be able to help you.
This page is for people who were seriously injured after getting hit by a motorist while riding your bicycle in Virginia or North Carolina.
This page provides information to people who have suffered serious bodily injuries after being hit by a motorist while crossing the street or walking on a sidewalk.
If you or a loved one was riding a motorcycle and got hit by another motorist, you may be able to pursue financial restitution for your harms and losses.
Suffering a serious injury can be a life-altering experience. You may be struggling with medical bills and lost income as a result of the accident and do not where to turn. The insurance company is demanding a recorded statement and only making low-ball settlement offers that are not fair.. The Virginia personal injury attorneys with Shapiro & Appleton are here to help. Since 1985, we have represented thousands of Virginians in personal injury cases including car accidents, collisions with commercial trucks, motorcycle accidents, medical malpractice, railroad worker injuries, and many other types of cases. For more information, or to discuss your concerns in more detail, contact our Virginia law office today at 1-800-752-0042.
- Car Accidents in Virginia Beach, Norfolk & Chesapeake
- Boat & Jet Ski Accidents in VA
- Accidents Causing Brain Injury in VA
- Bus Accident Injuries in VA
- Truck Accidents in VA
- Defective Products & Drug Recalls in VA
- Duodenoscope Superbug Infection
- IVC Filter Lawsuit
- Low T Drug Injury
- Power Morcellator Lawsuit
- Talcum Powder Cancer Lawsuits
- Xarelto Lawsuit
- Electric Shock Injuries & Electrocution
- Medical Malpractice, Doctor Mistakes, & Surgical Errors in VA
- Birth Injuries
- Intubation Injury - Anesthesia Error
- Missed Diagnosis / Misdiagnosis Claims
- OB/GYN and Hysterectomy Injuries
- Mesothelioma - Asbestos Cancer
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Railroad Injury/FELA
- MDS from Benzene Exposure
- Serious Injuries in VA
- Chesapeake Personal Injury Lawyers
- Eastern Shore Personal Injury Lawyers
- Hampton Personal Injury Lawyers
- Norfolk Personal Injury Lawyers
- Newport News Personal Injury Lawyers
- Portsmouth Personal Injury Lawyers
- Suffolk Personal Injury Lawyers
- Virginia Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
- CrossFit Injury
- Slips, Trips & Falls
- Whistleblower Representation - Qui Tam Cases
- Wrongful Death in VA
Suffering a serious injury in a North Carolina accident can be a devastating experience. You may be struggling with substantial medical expenses, lost income, and other expenses as a result of the accident and do not what to do. The insurance company may be demanding you provide a recorded statement and only making low-ball settlement offers. The North Carolina personal injury attorneys with Shapiro & Appleton are here to help. Since 1985, we have represented thousands of clients in personal injury cases including car accidents, collisions with commercial tractor-trailers, boat accidents, motorcycle accidents, medical malpractice, railroad worker injuries, and so forth. For more information, or to discuss your concerns in more detail, contact our North Carolina law office today at 1-800-752-0042.
- Car Accident Injuries in NC
- Boat & Watercraft Accidents in NC
- Brain Damage & Head Injuries in NC
- Mega Bus Accidents in NC
- Accidents Caused by Trucks in NC
- Defective Products & Prescription Drug Recalls in NC
- Electric Shock Injury in NC
- Medical Malpractice & Doctor Mistakes in NC
- Nursing Home Abuse in NC
- Railroad Injuries & Lung Cancer Cases in NC
- Serious Injuries in NC
- Slips, Trips & Falls in NC
- Accidents Causing Wrongful Death in NC
If you or a family member suffered a serious injury or wrongful death in the Southeastern United States, or elsewhere, contact Shapiro & Appleton today. Our team of experienced attorneys are fully capable of handling cases in an array of jurisdictions. In fact, all of our attorneys possess multi-state licensure.
Suffering injury due to a dangerous medication or being injured by a produce defect or malfunction can be a life-changing experience. You may be struggling with substantial medical expenses, lost income, and various losses as a result of the incident. The personal injury attorneys with Shapiro & Appleton are here to help. Since 1985, we have represented thousands of people in complex personal injury cases involving dangerous prescription drugs, faulty medical devices and defective or unsafe products. For more information, or to discuss your concerns in more detail, contact our law office today at 1-800-752-0042.