Related Accidents Where We Can Help
There is a limited number of entry and exit point to the Outer Banks and the number of visitors to the Northeastern North Carolina area have only increased over the years. This means roads and highways such as Highway 158 and 168 are heavily congested with people traveling to and from the Outer Banks from Norfolk or Virginia Beach, along with motorists on State Route 64 visiting Nags Head or Cape Hatteras from Raleigh, Durham, Elizabeth City, Charlotte, etc. Once you have arrived in the Outer Banks, whether it’s in Corolla, Duck, or Currituck or farther south in Rodanthe, Avon, Hatteras, or Ocracoke, the streets and roadways are typically crowded with tourists and locals alike. This means it is more likely for a serious collision to occur.
If you or a family member was badly hurt in an accident with another motorist in Kitty Hawk, Nags Head, Kill Devil Hills, or elsewhere in the Outer Banks, contact Shapiro & Appleton right away. We have been helping injured motorists in and around North Carolina since 1985. We have an office located in the Outer Banks region of North Carolina, specifically in Kitty Hawk.
Frequently asked questions answered by Outer Banks auto accident attorneys
- I was in an accident but my friend was driving. I don’t think I should make a claim against my friend. What is your advice?
- I was pregnant and involved in a car crash. My baby ended up coming early two weeks later. I am concerned about future medical expenses for my child as she was premature. Can you help?
- More car accident injury frequently asked questions.
Car accident case results achieved by our Kitty Hawk car accident injury law firm
- Motorcycle Passengers Severely Injured in Head-On With Police Officer Recover $1.5 million
- $1 Million Car Accident Settlement
- $600,000 Settlement for Car Accident Victim
What you and your loved one may be entitled to through a car accident injury claim
- Medical bills and the ongoing cost of care – Medical bills are often more than the initial cost of patching you up after the accident – you could need ongoing physical therapy, occupational therapy, rehabilitation, special medication, reconstructive surgery, or the need for ongoing, around-the-clock care.
- Loss of wages and loss of future earnings – Often, injuries prevent you from returning to work during your recovery, and sometimes your injuries are so serious that you are no longer able to continue in your field of work or work at all. In these cases, you are compensated for what you would have earned if not for the accident.
- Pain and suffering – How do you put a price on losing a loved one, or having your loved one changed forever due to a catastrophic injury? What about if an accident takes away specific joys from your life, such as playing the piano, engaging in sports, or even walking down the street? Damages from emotional distress seek to make up for these serious matters that some insurance companies think are frivolous.
Take Action by Contacting Our Office to Schedule a Free, Confidential Consultation
The legal team of Shapiro, Washburn & Sharp stands ready to help you and your family after a serious accident. Once you contact our firm, you will have the chance to speak with an actual attorney (not just a staff person) to discuss what happened and your legal options. We can meet you at your home or you can meet us at our Kitty Hawk office.
Google Maps by Embedgooglemap.net