You are probably here because you or a loved one suffered a serious injury in an accident in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Portsmouth, or anywhere else in Virginia. We are here to help. This page is meant as a resource and was developed by our team of experienced Virginia Beach personal injury lawyers.
Personal Injury Case Results
- Record-Setting $60 Million Jury Verdict (including interest) for Brain Injured Gas Station Worker involved in Train Wreck
- $21 Million Settlement for Child’s Brain Injury Caused When Truck Rear-Ended Virginia Beach Family’s Car
- $8.6 Million Jury Verdict for Railroad Worker Wrongful Death Case
- More Case Results
General Information about Personal Injury
Accidents and resulting injuries can happen in a number of places and with a variety of different injuries such as:
- Amputation (Amputated Leg, Hand, Arm, Finger or Thumb)
- Amusement Park Accidents
- Electric Shock and Electrocution Deaths
- Explanation of Workers Compensation vs. Negligence Suits Against "Third Party" companies
- Factory Injuries Involving a Crane, Boom, or Forklift
- Paralysis (Pariplegic, Quadriplegic, Loss of Feeling)
Why You Should Consider Contacting an Attorney
Our personal injury law firm in Virginia can help you with these and all types of serious injury cases. Even if you are unsure about who is liable for your injury, we can help answer your questions and help you understand the legal aspects of your accident.
Our firm has experience representing clients throughout Hampton Roads including Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Hampton, Newport News, Williamsburg and in other eastern states.
Since we only handle personal injury cases, these out-of-the-ordinary injuries are no surprise to us and we can represent you ethically and successfully in Petersburg, Richmond, Roanoke, Emporia, Harrisonburg, Radford, Charlottesville, Martinsville, Danville, Franklin, Lynchburg, Winchester, Alexandria, Arlington, Falls Church, Manassas and Fairfax (we actually handle cases throughout the eastern USA also).