No Financial Recovery For You, No Legal FeeRequest Your Free Consultation
NC Wrongful Death Attorneys: Top Ten Ways Traffic Accidents Can Lead to Wrongful Death
If your loved one has been killed in a Carolina car accident that was someone else’s fault, you should understand that the responsible party could owe you damages for the accident, including medical bills, funeral expenses, burial costs, loss of future wages, loss of companionship, attorney fees, and interest. In some cases, you can secure these damages in a Carolina wrongful death case.
What are some examples of car accident wrongful death cases?
• Your loved one was killed because another driver was speeding, driving recklessly, or violating the rules of the road.
• Your loved one was killed because another driver was driving under the influence of alcohol or the influence of drugs.
• Your loved one was killed because another driver was driving while distracted or driving while fatigued.
• Your loved one was killed because a truck diver was breaking federal regulations, driving while fatigued, or driving under the influence.
• Your loved one was killed because of a truck company who overloaded a truck, didn’t properly maintain a truck, or hired an inexperienced truck driver.
• Your loved one was killed because of poor road design or poor road conditions.
• Your loved one was killed because of a defective auto part, such as a defective seat belt, defective tires, or defective brakes.
Don’t continue to wonder whether or not you have a wrongful death case, and don’t continue to let the person or entity responsible for your loved one’s case go without compensating you for damages. Talk to an experienced Carolina wrongful death lawyer today about your case and get your questions answered.